Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How this works...

Hi Everyone!!!!

So many people have asked me how I do my quick cooking...freezer meals especially....so this blog is to share what I know and how I do it. These ideas shared are meals from things you keep in your freezer and pantry, crockpot meals (Great for Sundays!!), and Once A Month Cooking. I hope it is helpful to ya! I really love to cook and think of and find some crazy foods, but I hope you will try everything at least once.

So here is how I will do it. I plan to post once or twice a week. Each time I post I will do a full day....Breakfast/Snack/Dessert, Lunch and Dinner (sometimes sides as well). There are several ways to excute the idea....get a group together and do it all in one day or as you are cooking or preparing just double as you go through the month. Either way is great. With each idea I will include what kind of meal it is and how to store it. I would suggest that if you have a tiny freezer you may want to invest in a deep freezer. My husband and I got a super deal on one from Sam's Club. Some of you out there may have more room than others so that is why I chose to include crock pot and pantry meals too.

Well check it out. If you have questions about something posted call me or email me. If you are looking at this you should know how to contact me.

Happy Cooking!!! Sam

No comments: